A Convenient Way to Invest
Tomorrow’s Scholar aligns the flexibility of 529 plans—the wide range of donors, the high contribution limits, the low minimums—with a choice of investments that match the many different ways people plan and invest. The carefully assembled line-up features some of the largest and most respected investment management firms. Working with your Financial Advisor, you can tailor it to your needs based on the child’s age, your risk tolerance, or specific investment objectives you want to pursue. Investment methods are just as flexible; you can purchase by phone or online, automatically for as low as $25 per month, or roll over from another 529 plan.
Three Ways to Invest
- By Age—Your portfolio automatically and gradually reallocates to more conservative postures over nine “age-bands” as the child approaches college age
- By Risk Level—You can customize your portfolio based on your overall risk profile using five distinct risk-based options
- By Building Your Own Portfolio—For do-it-yourself investing, there’s a selection of 23 "Single Fund Options” investment options across a spectrum of styles, managers and asset classes
The Strength of a Multi-Manager Program
- Tomorrow’s Scholar provides access to some of the leading and most respected asset managers in the world, names like BlackRock, Voya, Templeton, T. Rowe Price, and Goldman Sachs.
- Each is an expert in one or more investment areas covered among the investment options
- Voya Investment Management’s Multi-Asset Strategies and Solutions (MASS) team selects managers, performs custom risk analysis and monitors the underlying portfolios on an ongoing basis