IAdvisor 529 Moderate Option
Target AllocationAs Of Date : 05/01/2017
- Voya Intermediate Bond Fund 13.00
- Voya US Stock Index Portfolio 13.00
- Voya Multi-Manager International Equity Fund 12.00
- Voya Corporate Leaders 100 Fund 10.00
- Voya Index Plus Large Cap Portfolio 7.00
- Voya Floating Rate Fund 6.00
- Voya High Yield Bond Fund 6.00
- Voya Large Cap Value Fund 6.00
- Voya Multi-Manager Emerging Markets Equity Fund 4.00
- Voya Limited Maturity Bond Portfolio 4.00
- VY BlackRock Inflation Protected Bond Portfolio 3.00
- Voya Large Cap Growth Portfolio 3.00
- VY Goldman Sachs Bond Portfolio 3.00
- Voya Global Real Estate Fund 2.50
- Voya Mid Cap Opportunities Fund 2.50
- Voya Multi-Manager Mid Cap Value Fund 2.50
- Voya Small Company Fund 2.00
- Credit Suisse Commodity Return Strategy Fund 0.50
Holdings are subject to change.
There are certain risks associated with each fund. Please see the Program Description for further information.
Contributions to this individual Investment Option will be invested solely in the corresponding mutual fund. Before making contributions to this Investment Option, you should consider the more detailed information about the underlying mutual fund in which it invests, including its investment objectives and policies, risks, and expenses, contained in the links below. The information contained in the mutual fund profile page is only for the corresponding mutual fund. The profile pages will describe the underlying mutual fund the 529 Investment Option is investing in, not the IAdvisor 529 Plan Investment Option. Participants in a IAdvisor 529 Plan Investment Option are advised that they do not own shares of the underlying mutual fund directly, but rather own shares of an Investment Option in the IAdvisor 529 Plan. As such, performance information for the corresponding underlying mutual fund does not reflect the imposition of the sales charges or other fees and expenses that the IAdvisor 529 Plan imposes. For information regarding the expenses of a particular IAdvisor 529 Plan Investment Option, including sales charges, the program management fee, state administrative fee and other fees, please review the Program Description with your financial advisor.
Net Asset Value
as of May 31, 2018
|Cumulative Returns (%)||Average Annual Total Returns (%)||Expense Ratio|
|Investment||YTD||1 MO||1 YR||3 YR||5 YR||Inception|
|IAdvisor 529 Moderate Option||-0.38||+0.84||+7.13||+4.78||+5.34||+5.48 (03/01/2013)||1.38%|
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The performance quoted represents past performance. Investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate, and shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted.