The IAdvisor 529 Plan is a customizable, multi-manager plan with flexible pricing that can help you grow your business in a growing segment of the market.
Holiday Gifting Resource Center
- Visit our Holiday Gifting Resource Center for the tools you need to build your business, including gift cards and information on accelerated gifting rules.
A Growth Opportunity
- 529 college savings plan assets climbed to $158.3 billion in 1Q 2012 a 9.6% quarterly increase, with new account growth averaging 3.4% for the quarter1
- 529 plans sold by advisors accounted for the majority of sales, with average new account balances growing1
- College Funding Planner—Translate clients' college savings needs into a manageable number using a database of over 3,500 colleges that takes into account financial aid/loans, multiple children and customizable “what if” scenarios
- Gift Certificates—Provide to clients to acknowledge birthdays, holidays, graduation gifts or as part of year-end tax planning
- Literature—Use our materials to explain the value of 529s and make it easy for clients to invest
- Contributions as low as $50 a month or $25 a pay period per investment option through automatic investing
- Maximums as high as $420,000 per beneficiary
- Clients can elect an accelerated gift of up to $70,000 in a single year ($140,000 if married, filing jointly) and treat it as if it was made over a five-year period2
- The account owner maintains control of the assets including the ability to change the beneficiary to another family member3
- Parents can control assets
- Age-Based Option that automatically gets more conservative as child approaches college age
- Five static static-allocation options
- Create your own portfolios from 12 single fund options
Contact Voya Investment Management
1Source: College Savings Foundation
2In the event the contributor does not survive the five-year period, a pro-rated amount will revert back to the contributor’s taxable estate.
3Please see the Program Description for definition of a “family member.”